Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the midnight scandal

I doubt I'm the only person that get these late night emails and personally I find them hilarious soooo...time to blog!

You wake up check your email and Ding, blang, bam, doorslam, doorbell ring  whatever sound your email makes when you get mail happens and you see you have 6 new messages.  Wow, aren't I the popular one.  You start going through and it's all people you have NO IDEA who they are.  Yet they are all distinguished, usually from europe, terminally ill, VERY wealthy people. So you open the email and it's a very verbose, descriptive email.  For some reason this stranger trust ME to take care of 1,000,000 dollars until they get here to the states or till the life insurance kicks in or whatever.  But they want help and why not, i'm a young kid with nothing else to do.  I'm sure i would just let it sit there and not spend it on EVERYTHING i've ever wanted...right
When the idea for this blog popped in my head i had another thought.  What if people really did this.  I'm sure there are plenty of insanely wealthy rich elderly who don't know what else to do with their money but buy gold pampers.  How amazing would it be if we took care of eachother like this.  hey, i have WAY to much money and you could use a couple extra bucks...here have a couple thousand dollars I probably won't even notice it's gone.  Instead of being so eager to save  and die with as much as we can what if it was way cooler to just give it away to strangers.   Maybe this idea would change if i actually had money and realized what all the hoopla is about, but for now i'm just gonna write all these nice english elderly people back and go ahead a give them my address, bank account and social security number...maybe they really do want to give me a million dollars.  

maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment